Tuesday 1 March 2011

"Well hello Edinburgh.....aren't you fun!"





Its been a while since my last blog and everything has changed for me, I now live in Edinburgh woohoo! Last year I helped move a friend here and have since been extremely envious. I have loved Edinburgh since it was always my favourite nightstop when I worked for BA. As I've always said "you never have a bad night in Edinburgh", so I decided to make the move and I love it!

It's taken a while to settle in, finding apartments is an ordeal in itself but I am pleased to say that I have a beautiful flat on the River Leith just minutes from the castle.

I have become a member of the National Galleries of Scotland and with the beautiful Dean Galleries just minutes down the River Leith Walk, I really can't be in a better place. I am looking forward to joining the Edinburgh Printmakers on the 31st March (it's an annual subscription and I have to wait sadly. I can't wait to get printing once again.



No comments:

Post a Comment